- I love it when I chat with people skeptical of Social Media Marketing… goof balls, it’s just the next level of Marketing. If you’re not Social, you’re not relevant.
- Rule #1 with Social Media: NO AUTO DM’s: You can automate content, but not interaction. Don’t be a Chatbot.
- The obvious darling of Social Media companies is obviously Facebook, which is where most of the ad dollars are going.
- With that in mind, I view Twitter as an undervalued resource and am attacking it hard, establishing my footprint early in the game.
- Public companies in this space include: Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat. LinkedIn was bought by Microsoft in 2016.
Most Recent Posts
Here are my most recent social media posts:
Brian D. Colwell (858) 717-5771 ● BrianDColwell.com ● BrianDColwellBlog@gmail.com ● ... Read more
Brian D. Colwell San Diego, CA 92126 ● (858) 717-5771 ... Read more
Hello! I’m excited to apply to Salesforce’s “Director of Internal ... Read more
All Social Media Posts
- Influencer Marketing for Uranium Miners
- My #4IR Journey And How I Discovered IBM
- Brian Colwell: "Worldwide IBM Security #SocialMedia Specialist" - 67746BR
- Brian Colwell Cover Letter: Investment Writer and Social Media Management
- Brian Colwell: Director of Salesforce Internal Community?
- Building Social Media Platforms for Medical Marijuana Companies
- #4IR Investing and Portfolio Strategy
- Brian Colwell: The Climate Corporation's NEW Writer and Content Manager-01B5P
- Alternative Investment Firm Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Strategies For Green Energy Mining Companies
- Who Is Brian Colwell?
- 0 to 1.5 Million Twitter Impressions in 28 Days
- How to Use Social Media for the #SALTConference
- 3.6 Million Twitter Impressions Per Month: 3-Month Case Study
- How to Grow a Niche Market Social Media Community