I’m starting to wonder if whales migrate together from masternode project to masternode project? lol. What I’m seeing today is that investors are taking a stand on projects they believe have great opportunity for capital growth, grabbing coins at what they perceive as bargain-basement prices.
But are they correct? Have we reached a bottom?
Hobbit Nodes components:
- $COLX @ColossusCoinXT
- $ION @ionomics
- $NIX @NIXplatform
- $PHR @PhoreCrypto
- $RUPX @RupayaCoin
- $XLR @SolarisCoin
- ALQO finally starts to see some slowing as investors sell 4 masternodes, but don’t find the demand expected, dropping ALQO rank on CMC and masternode collateral value
- BLOCK sees 2 masternodes sell to high demand, with both increased CMC rank and masternode collateral value
- BULWARK green across the board! BWK passes XZC for the first time since Hobbit Nodes was started in “% locked coins.” Green across the board, Bulwark sees a BIG jump in coins locked, at over 1%, due to 36 new masternodes coming online. Low liquidity is a two-edged sword, and Bulwark sees decent gains on CMC rank and masternode collateral value as well
- COLX price pumps and CMC rank improves, but no new masternodes come online or coins lock. Are these swing traders or investors?
- DEV sees some small change to coin lock due to 4 new masternodes, but coins continue to dump into weak demand. How low can we go? New lows for 2018 seem to be found almost daily over the last week…
- DYN mostly flat
- FOR falls on super low volume, while masternodes and coin lock remain unchaged
- ION drops a masternode, but doesn’t see good demand, leading to a significant decline on CMC rank and masternode collateral value
- KLKS sees 2 new masternodes, decent coin lock, and a not-insignificant pump on CMC
- NIX gains sees decent coin lock and masternode count gains, while prices moves up slightly. Surrounded by coins pumping more than NIX, NIX sees a small decline on CMC rank
- PHR sees a small coin lock decrease due to inflation along with small gains in CMC rank and coin price.
- RUPX sees big moves up on CMC rank due to the buying and locking of coins, bringing 11 new masternodes into the fold.
- SWM sees sell off from early-month skyrocket gains
- XLR starts pumping today as 4 masternodes are sold into VERY willing hands. Worth noting that masternode collateral value increased against BTC
- XSN pauses and sees some small sell off as investors take gains
- XZC flat