Most of the coins in this index had value sucked out by BTC’s boom earlier this morning, but for at least half of the projects in Hobbit Nodes, that declining masternode collateral value fell into buying demand as shown in increased coin lock and masternode count.
The others? Not so lucky…
Hobbit Nodes components:
- $COLX @ColossusCoinXT
- $ION @ionomics
- $NIX @NIXplatform
- $PHR @PhoreCrypto
- $RUPX @RupayaCoin
- $XLR @SolarisCoin
- ALQO sees masternode value decline against BTC’s big gains this morning, while coin cost increases. Both masternode count and coins locked increased
- BLOCK dumps coins and masternodes … I still can’t figure this one out. Is it a small group of whales moving in and out, swing trading?
- Bulwark passes 1600 masternodes! Coin lock reaches 64.55% while masternode count reaches 1610
- Colossus mostly flat
- Deviant takes a smack in the face, unlocking coins and masternodes into huge selling pressure. Yes, I did buy that dip.
- Dynamic mostly flat against altcoin pumps, leading to a decline on CMC
- ForceNet sees no love, declining heavily on CMC
- Ionomy mostly flat
- Kalkulus sees some gains on coin price, but declines on CMC rank. Both coin lock and masternode count increased, leading me to believe that we could see more short term buying delight
- NIX sees a masternode sell into a decent price pump
- PHR sees coins and masternodes unlock, while masternode collateral value increases against the price of BTC
- Rupaya continues its volatile ways
- Swarm prices drop into four new masternodes and a not insignificant increase in coin lock
- Solaris locks five new masternodes and also sees decent coin lock gains
- Stakenet — GREEN across the board!
- Zcoin mostly flat