Seeing some very strong sentiment in masternodes today, and in altcoins in general. This is one of those situations where, if your bag isn’t pumping, you feel bad about yourself. lolol. One major change over the last few days worth noting is that ALQO now has more locked coins than Solaris.
Hobbit Nodes components:
- $COLX @ColossusCoinXT
- $ION @ionomics
- $NIX @NIXplatform
- $PHR @PhoreCrypto
- $RUPX @RupayaCoin
- $XLR @SolarisCoin
- $XZC green across the board on recent MTP release
- $BWK continues to recover from a recent masternode dump, but is seeing some nice price action today
- $ION has locked many more masternodes and coins in the last few days!
- $ALQO investors sell masternodes to the needy
- $XLR red across the board despite the closed beta release of txbit today
- $DYN flat as flat … the new stablecoin?
- $DEV prices continue to trend lower, while gem hunters gobble up coins and lock masternodes. New multi-coin hard wallet coming soon looks exciting
- $KLKS unlocks coins and sees some good price gains today. But is the downward price trend over and done for $KLKS?
- $BLOCK green across the board
- $RUPX sees strong sentiment today, gaining in masternodes, coin locks, and masternode collateral value
- $PHR prices trend lower, while coins lock and masternodes come online at these depressed prices
- $FOR suffering the last month … when new codebase???
- $NIX green across the board. Did you miss the boat on this one?
- $XSN green across the board, and sentiment continues to remain strong. The last month has been great to $XSN investors!
- $COLX finds no love in this mini alt season
- $SWM pumps early in the day, but then eases. Four new masternodes is a big deal for $SWM