I’m continuing my series on ICO Bounty Programs… Why? Because I’m getting asked LOTS of questions, and aggregating this data into a series of blog posts is the easiest way to direct conversation. As always, please consider this post as a live document and open to edits, additions and any other updates that help the reader. As such, I look forward to your messages and interactions!
Here are the posts in the series so far:
- An ICO Primer: What Are Bounty Programs And How Do They Work, Types of Bounties For ICOs, And Who Are Those “Bounty Hunters”?
- 3.5 Steps To Making Your Official ICO Announcement On Bitcointalk
- 4.5 Steps To Announcing Your ICO Bounty Program On Bitcointalk
- ICO Bounty Programs: The Bitcointalk Signature Campaign
Now we finally get to individual bounty program campaigns:
As with my other ICO education posts, I’m pulling information from real ICOs and changing the name to brianICO. Here are the types of bounty campaigns we’re discussing today:
- Signature Campaign
- Articles Campaign
- Twitter Campaign
- Videos Campaign
- Translation Campaign
- Newsletter Campaign
1. brianICO Bitcointalk Signature Campaign:
- Qualifying Full Members earn 10 BRAIN per post. NOTE: We are capping the total number of eligible Full Members at 50 participants in the campaign.
- Qualifying Senior Members earn 20 BRAIN per post.
- Qualifying Hero and Legendary Members earn 30 BRAIN per post.
- Rewards are capped at a maximum of 200 posts over the course of the campaign to encourage higher quality posting over volume.
- Exceptional posting may receive exceptional rewards.
- Participants who demonstrate a track record of consistent, high quality posts may be eligible for more rewards at the discretion of the campaign managers.
Campaign Eligibility Requirements:
- Accounts with negative feedback at the beginning or over the course of the campaign are not eligible.
- Accounts awarded negative trust at the beginning or over the course of the campaign are not eligible.
- Accounts can only use the brianICO signature. No other signatures are allowed at the same time during the ICO period.
- Accounts must display the brianICO signature when they sign up at the above link.
- Posts must be constructive.
- Relevant, substantive posts over 75 characters will be rewarded.
- Posts must be constructive.
- Posts must made in at least two sections over the course of the campaign.
- We will determine your starting post count promptly following your sign up.
- A dedicated team of monitors will be validating new signups. Therefore the post count that you, yourself, note might slightly differ from the post count we determine. We will screenshot your bitcointalk profile page for reference in case of disputes.
- Posts with the following characteristics will not be rewarded: Very short, unsubstantial, spam, advertising, self-promotion, bumps, pictures-only, duplicates, posts made in the “off-topic” section of bitcointalk.
Additional rules and guidelines:
- At the end of the campaign, please check the spreadsheet to make sure your posts have been credited before changing your signature line.
- If you change your signature to something else before your final post count is tallied, you will be disqualified.
- Posts are subject to weekly checks. If the majority of your posts are in the off-topic section, bumps, spam, pictures, or only a few words (including, but not limited to, one-two liners), you will be disqualified from participating.
- Organizers reserve the right to remove any signups deemed to breach campaign rules.
- Participants are responsible for updating the campaign manager with any changes in contact information.
- To update or correct signup information, contact XXXXXX by private message on Bitcointalk before the campaign ends.
- We will not be responsible for incorrect information given during signup.
- No alternative or double dipping accounts. If you are caught using an alternative account, you will be permanently disqualified.
Random post reward:
- For every block of 250 posts, one random post in the official announcement thread will be selected to win a bonus 200 BRAIN. For example, there will be 1 reward for post 1 to 250, 251 to 500, and so forth.
Rewards for really great posts:
- When campaign managers see excellent, thoughtful relevant posts that promote the brianICO, they are authorized to give an additional bonus award of up to 1000 BRAIN.
2. brianICO Articles Campaign:
A blog, article or news post that counts for this bounty earns 70 stakes!
- Must have a minimum of 500+ followers
- Must be unique (cannot be a copy and paste)
- Must be in English, Russian, Chinese language
- Has to be published publicly
- Must be 500 characters or more without spaces
- Must have link to our ICO website; XXXXXXXXX and our Bitcointalk thread XXXXXXXX
- Fill form – https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16NvYCTLrPdqEYmH_iSglfCp-C7JQQENo7r9r7JpDiq4/
3. brianICO Twitter Campaign:
Help us spread the word about the brianICO! If you have a Twitter following of people who would participate in a great ICO, we need you to retweet our content.
- Follow: 5 stakes
- Retweet: 10 stakes per RT if you have less than 300 followers ; 20 stakes per RT if you have between 301 and 999 followers ; 50 stakes if you have more than 1000 followers. Limit 2 per day.
- IMPORTANT : you won’t receive any stake for retweeting a tweet that is older than one week.
- Likes: 5 stakes per like
- Campaign Period: Now until End of ICO
- In order to participate you must have at least 15 followers and be among the first 250 to sign up for the campaign.
- We will not reward campaign participants who merely retweet to themselves or made up audiences.
- Participants who don’t contribute to the goal will be dismissed from the program without pay.
Steps to join:
- Follow @brianICO on Twitter
- Direct Message your email (the one you signed up with) to @brianICO on twitter
4. brianICO Videos Campaign:
- Rates: 100 stakes per each quality video (50 bonus stakes for the best one)
- How to participate: Fill this Google form once your video is generated and uploaded on YouTube: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1C8bHXRiU7oAO9AioXYB-d1L5uHD9oJZf1e5N0Oq0TBs/
5. brianICO Translation Campaign:
- ICO Website: 100 stakes. Available languages: Chinese, Russian, German, French
- White Paper: 200 stakes. Available languages: Chinese, Russian, German, French
- Subtitles for videos (as videos will be available): 100 stakes. Available languages: Chinese, Russian, German, French
- Main thread translation: 100 stakes + 5 stakes for each new message posted in your translated thread (moderation)
- Refer to main main thread to check which languages are available for translating [insert link]
- A translation must be of a high quality; not done by using google translate.
- It must be finished before XXXXXXXXXX.
- Please PM XXXXX on Bitcointalk to specify the language of the translation service you offer.
- Only reservations by PM will be accepted.
- Reservations are on a first come, first served basis.
- If you offer translation services into a language that has already been reserved, you will be placed on a backup list.
- XXXXX will provide an editable PDF template of the white paper. You will need to use a PDF editing program like Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.
- The translator must also provide complete translated text to XXXXX to be eligible for the bounty.
- Please PM XXXXX the links to the completed translation on Bitcointalk and also the external forums.
- We reserve the right to refuse poor quality translations.
- We encourage community members to review the translations.
- When a translation is rejected, the next person on the backup list will be contacted.
- See a problem in a translation? Let us know. We may be able to offer a small bounty for minor improvements.
How to participate?
Fill this Google form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cqApkGgZLWE2s-asbZ4abCqo7mhA4BYN8CpR1SEdO4k/
6. brianICO Newsletter Campaign:
- Rates: 5 stakes per participant
- Rules: This campaign is limited to 500 participants.
Hope this helps and thanks for reading!
Lightning Network tipping jar: