Featured Blog Post
However, I am specifically interested in alternative investments such as venture capital, private equity, frontier markets, global macro, and hedge funds. Valuable information in these areas is scattered and difficult to locate…littered with sales junk, biased opinions, and spam.
I was searching for reputable sources who produced regular content, but came up short. That’s when I knew I had a problem: there was very little social media community for this niche. And of those financial services firms and executives on social media; some try, most fail, not really grasping the full potential of social media engagement. Many struggle with attaching value to social media activity. By not engaging in the conversation, they create a black hole where great information should exist.
All Social Media Posts
- What Makes Steem Think STEEM Has Steam? Where Gamification & Blockchain Meet Social Media
- WTF Are Cashtags & Why Should I Care? An Investment Resource
- Influencer Marketing for Uranium Miners
- My #4IR Journey And How I Discovered IBM
- Brian Colwell: "Worldwide IBM Security #SocialMedia Specialist" - 67746BR
- Brian Colwell Cover Letter: Investment Writer and Social Media Management
- Brian Colwell: Director of Salesforce Internal Community?
- Building Social Media Platforms for Medical Marijuana Companies
- Brian Colwell: The Climate Corporation's NEW Writer and Content Manager-01B5P
- Alternative Investment Firm Social Media Strategy
- Social Media Strategies For Green Energy Mining Companies
- Who Is Brian Colwell?
- 0 to 1.5 Million Twitter Impressions in 28 Days
- How to Use Social Media for the #SALTConference
- 3.6 Million Twitter Impressions Per Month: 3-Month Case Study
- How to Grow a Niche Market Social Media Community