- I love it when I chat with people skeptical of Social Media Marketing… goof balls, it’s just the next level of Marketing. If you’re not Social, you’re not relevant.
- Rule #1 with Social Media: NO AUTO DM’s: You can automate content, but not interaction. Don’t be a Chatbot.
- The obvious darling of Social Media companies is obviously Facebook, which is where most of the ad dollars are going.
- With that in mind, I view Twitter as an undervalued resource and am attacking it hard, establishing my footprint early in the game.
- Public companies in this space include: Twitter, Facebook, and Snapchat. LinkedIn was bought by Microsoft in 2016.
Social Media Posts
An ICO Primer: What Are Bounty Programs And How Do They Work, Types of Bounties For ICOs, And Who Are Those “Bounty Hunters”?
According to CoinTelegraph, “many people still see [crypto] as a … Read more