I got into cryptocurrencies through research, and it’s research that guides my research now. With an investment thesis focused on disruptions in this Fourth Industrial Revolution, my research started in alternative investments such as emerging markets and commodities, but as my research grew, so did my questions.
After many years, this website has evolved into a resource and DYOR starter on a range of topics including: Agtech, Biotech, Medtech, IOT, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Drones, Cryptocurrencies, Cyber Security, Cannabis, Aerospace, Energy Metals (such as Lithium and Uranium) and more. There is a LOT of research here to enjoy.
Check out the blog and the links below to see examples of my work:
- Stablecoins: Use Cases Maker DAO
- Stablecoins: Collateralization Types Maker DAO
- Stablecoins: Strengths & Weaknesses Maker DAO
- The Cognitive Impact on Technology: An Investor’s Viewpoint IBM Systems
- Ai, Agtech, Economic Singularity, Ransomware, Machine Learning The Innovation Show
- AI and Industry 4.0 Phoenix Surveillance
- Biotechnology Timeline: Humans have manipulated genes since the ‘dawn of civilization’ Genetic Literacy Project
- On Art, Disruption and The Internet of Things aNewDomain
- The Changing Nature of Employment LinkedIn
- The Rise of Alternative Income: Systematic Day Trading LinkedIn
- Building the Best Frontier Markets List LinkedIn
Share your feedback with me on Twitter: @BrianDColwell