I am CryptoCoffee. Some know me as Kristen Colwell. I am the marketing mind behind Brian D Colwell, having helped Brian build a social media and content marketing platform from the ground-up.
My background is in marketing, with a concentration in research, and a taste for disruption.
As the marketing lead for Brian D Colwell, I provide both strategic direction and in-the-trenches marketing execution in the form of social media management, digital campaign development, content creation, paid advertising management, and targeted marketing research as needed. Due to the global nature of of the crypto-economy and the disruptive innovation that blockchain affords, I’ve found social media and blogging to be the most powerful marketing tactics in this space.
My professional experience includes work in these disciplines:
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Local Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Website Usability Testing
- Focus Groups
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Collateral Creation
Most of my writing is completed on the behalf of other brands, but I do enjoy writing as myself. Here are some examples, feel free to share your opinion!
- How to Simplify Marketing Decisions Brian D Colwell, Inc
- Blockchain and Healthcare Data Privacy Brian D Colwell, Inc
- Blockchain and Healthcare: Where are they now? Brian D Colwell, Inc
- JabberCoffee with BEAM Privacy Brian D Colwell, Inc
- Push and Pull Marketing Strategies for Cryptocurrency Projects Brian D Colwell, Inc
- The Barrier to Cryptocurrency Mass Adoption Brian D Colwell, Inc
- 10 Questions w/ Digital Nomad & Disruptive Marketer Kristen Colwell a.k.a. CryptoCoffee Niffler.co
- BEAM Marketing Profile Brian D Colwell, Inc
- How Recent SEC Guidelines Impact Cryptocurrency Marketers Brian D Colwell, Inc
- 5.5 Cryptocurrency Marketing Myths Busted Brian D Colwell, Inc
- How to Improve Your DYOR Ability The Daily Chain
- Scammer KO: Still Shill Gates Crypto Tyson
- Google Search and Crypto Trends LinkedIn
- Why Market Research and Content Amplification are Key to PIVX Success LinkedIn
- Make 2018 the Year You Embrace Change LinkedIn
- B2B Brands to Follow on Twitter LinkedIn
- Turning Google’s Changes into Your Competitive Advantages Einstein Industries
- Schema: Capitalizing on Your Attention to Detail Einstein Industries
- Marketing Jargon: Friend or Foe WordPress Blog